POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Bible And Table WIP : Bible And Table WIP Server Time
18 Aug 2024 20:15:39 EDT (-0400)
  Bible And Table WIP
From: The "D"
Date: 7 Mar 2001 01:14:05
Message: <3aa5d1ad@news.povray.org>
Having recently had a burst of pov-ray type creativity I've decided to post
up one of the wip images I have. Granted it needs alot of work still but
here it is. I'm posting it in png format if anyone can't view that let me
know and I'll post a jpg format.

--
-The "D"
    A Thunderstorm is God's way of telling you that you spend too much time

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'BibleAndTableWIP3.png' (87 KB)

Preview of image 'BibleAndTableWIP3.png'
BibleAndTableWIP3.png